If you want to buy a budget-friendly mobile phone for your requirements, it is better to go for the cheap Android Smartphone. As compared to other mobile operating systems like Apple iOS or Blackberry, Android OS-based smartphones are definitely the cheapest phone options for those looking for budget mobiles. Nowadays, there is an extensive chance of buying a mobile phone in the minimum budget range.
What is the Best Budget Smartphone 2020?
When you are choosing the budget smart phones, they currently offer high-resolution multiple camera setups, high refresh rate displays, hassle-free software, and as well as the good designs. Here is the list of top phones for 200 dollars across the different brands. These lower-priced mobile phones actually provide the best possible value in terms of features, specifications, and also build quality. Some of the cheap smartphone options under this budget include,
- Samsung Galaxy A01 – Samsung surprisingly offers this wonderful A01 smartphone which is the cheapest one in the A series of Galaxy mobile phones. It provides fast charging with 3000 mAh battery. Thus, this mobile phone will have a battery life of up to 25 hours. Similarly, it has a teardrop camera design in order to take decent photos and videos. 5.7 inch display will be great to have a wide-angle at all.
- Motorola Moto G Fast – In the entire Motorola brand, this is the best budget phone under 200 It has only 720p screen resolution but great in all other features such as triple rear camera setup, 6.4 inch hole-punch display, and as well as the Snapdragon 665 processor.
- Samsung Galaxy A11 – When considering the specialized features of this A11 in A series smart phones of Samsung brand, it has totally of 3 cameras such as 13 MP wide-angle camera, 5 MP wide-angle shooter, and also 2 MP depth camera. It also offers 6.4-inch display and a sizable battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh which will provide battery life up to 28 hours. As it contains expandable storage along with these features, it is considered to be the best budget-friendly smart phone of this year 2020. There is an oft-coveted headphone jack available in this smartphone.
- Motorola Moto E – If you are looking for a smart phone which is affordable, Moto E is the right choice for several users. It is considered to be the cheapest phone as its price is only about 130 dollars. Its features include Snapdragon 632 processor, 6.2-inch display, a sleek design, and a modern dual camera setup.
- Motorola Moto E6 – This cheap smart phone has been launched in July 2019 but now it is famous among several numbers of users around the world. When you consider Moto E6 for your smartphone purchase, it is widely available at just 100 dollars within your budget. It has a 5.5-inch screen size, a headphone jack, and also 13 MP camera along with a micro USB port for the charging requirements.
- LG K40 – It is available for the best phones under 200$ android phone which has features such as a fingerprint sensor, 5.7-inch display, and 13 MP camera. This smartphone is highly powered by the octo core processor along with a fast-charging 3000 mAh battery.
- Pixel 4a – It is truly the best, compact, and also affordable smart phone for all budget mobile buyers. Pixel 4a smart phone is really impressive as it comes with a single rear lens, 128 GB internal storage, 6 GB RAM, and Snapdragon 730G chipset.
- Moto G7 Play – It has always been the favorite affordable smart phone of several buyers. This mobile phone includes a wonderful set of features such as a water repellent coating, a 5.7-inch display, and a single 13 MP rear camera. It is a mobile phone specially made for selfies with a rear camera which helps you to take a lot of selfies. On the front portion of your mobile phone, you can also find a selfie camera flash in order to brighten up all your memorable photo taking moments.
- Moto G7 Power – This is one of the best and cheap smart phones having a long-lasting battery for the whole day as it contains a 5000 mAh battery. When considering other features of this mobile, they include a 6.2-inch display, 12 MP camera, and a fingerprint reader.
- Samsung Galaxy A51 – It is a wonderful mid-ranger and cheapest phone providing dual SIM capabilities, great display, and amazing built-in quality along with the rear cameras. It is also equipped with a microSD card slot and headphone jack. When considering the battery of this mobile, it has a capacity of 4000 mAh capacity for longer battery life. Other features include 128 GB internal storage, 4 GB RAM, Android 10 OS, and 6.5 inches Full HD display.
The cheapest phone options from other top brands:
- LG G8 ThinQ – It is another excellent choice of the best cell phone for hearing impaired with Android OS. This smart phone is absolutely the right alternative for those looking for the smart mobile with hearing impaired options.
- Nokia 7.2 – It is also one of the cheapest smart phones which contains the best combination of eye-catching design, decent specifications, and also a wonderful software experience. This smart phone is part of Android One Family and powered by the Snapdragon 660 chipset. This handset has 4 GB RAM space, fingerprint scanner, 3 cameras at the back, 3500 mAh battery, 6.3 inches full HD display, and a headphone jack. Nokia 7.2 smart phone is upgraded to Android 10 operating system.
- LG Stylo 6 – This handset is also another good choice of budget smart phone containing a pretty standard design and wonderful specs. It comes with 3 GB RAM, Android 10 OS, 6.8 inches full HD screen, and 64 GB upgraded internal storage. It is powered by a 4000 mAh battery and MediaTek Helio P35 processor. You can have a better 13 MP front-facing shooter and triple rear camera setup in this mobile phone with unique elements.
- Samsung Galaxy A21 – It is a completely less expensive smart phone with the greatest specifications such as HD + resolution, 6.5 inches large display, 4000 mAh battery, 32 GB expandable storage, Android 10 OS and more.
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip – If you are looking for the best flip phone within your budget, this Z Flip is absolutely a nice choice for all. It has a decent UI and cool design with multiple 12 MP rear cameras and 10 MP front cameras. It also includes 6.7 inches HD display which beautifully folds in two to give you a wonderful flip phone experience.
All these brands like Samsung, Nokia, Motorola, and LG are top brands that provide wonderful dual SIM capabilities, the highest RAM speed, fantastic build quality, great display, amazing cameras, and several other options to your devices.
Expert tips to choose cheapest phone:
While buying the right and cheapest phone for your needs, it is highly very important to keep some important factors in your mind. They include,
Smart phone performance – The performance of the smart mobile phone is mainly based on its RAM and processor. It is also known as the SoC and the chipset which is the component highly responsible for the entire functioning of your device. It is the main brain of your smart phone system. Most of the mobile processors are equipped with AI capabilities to make your device as smart as possible today. If you have selected a capable processor, it not only lets your smart phone seamlessly function but it is also capable of improving some other factors such as image processing. When coming to RAM performance, it refers to the system memory which holds the data of the applications which are actively in use right now. It is better to buy a smart phone with the highest RAM space for having a wonderful multitasking experience.
Choice of the operating system – As you are looking for buying cheapest smart phone for all your requirements, it is better to go to Android mobile phones instead of iOS devices. Apple iOS devices are always costly and they are only suitable for the top-end buyers. If you are a budget smart phone buyers, it is always suitable to choose Android smartphones with different specifications and features. Android is also the simple, user-friendly, and most powerful operating system providing wonderful features and advantages to the users.
Preferred user interface (UI) – The buyers have to remember that there are several choices of smart phones come with their own user interface on the top of the Android operating system. If you are looking for clean skin like Oxygen OS, it is better to go for a smart phone from brands like Xiaomi, MIUI, and Samsung. You can go for the Realme and Oppo smart mobile devices for obtaining the ColorOS skin. From both these devices, you can definitely able to enjoy the best kind of user interface experience.
Good display – Your selected smart phone should have the right display size which is expanded and also smart enough to see the different kinds of videos and having a video calls with your loved ones. The display size is ever increasing when it comes to smartphones, and you can find the displays up to 6.9 inches. There are both AMOLED and LCD display types. AMOLED displays have different variants such as Super AMOLED or OLED.
In order to find What is the Best Budget Smartphone 2020? The following are also some other important features to be considered.
More features of cheapest phone:
The right amount of storage – The currently available standard versions of the mobile devices has 64 GB internal storage space when they are low-end modes. If you are looking for the high-end flagship models of smart phones, they are available with 128 GB to 512 GB internal storage. While choosing the cheapest phone for your budget, you should need to consider the phone with enough storage space to store your contacts and other media files.
Battery life – The battery life of the smart phone should need to fit your daily requirements. It is better to choose the smart phone with at least 3000 mAh to 4000 mAh highest capacity. It is essential to choose the golden standard of smart mobile battery life which provides more than 6 hours of screen on time. If you are going for the flagship mobile phones or mid-range phones, they will reach from 8 to 10 hours of screen on time.
Camera quality – The actual price of the smart phone will now be decided only with the camera quality. Now, each and every model of smart phone from any brand comes with multiple cameras in front and rear with the highest MP count, wide-angle shooter, and a portrait lens. Some advanced featured mobile phones contain a few additional camera features such as macro lens, Time of Flight (ToF) sensor, and color filter lens. Today, most buyers prefer choosing a smart phone with wide-angle lens because it helps to take the magnitude of images in a perfect manner.
Some other highly importantly considerable range of features in the cheapest phone include gaming mode, wireless charging, latest Bluetooth version, fingerprint sensor, face unlock, NFC, IP rating, dual SIM cards, reverse wireless charging, stereo speakers, and dual-band Wi-fi. Not all these features can be found in a single phone but most of them are randomly blended in the different models and brands. According to your personal preferences, you can look at the top brands with such high-end features but just within your budget. In the future, 5G smart phones are getting too popular with the widespread 5G integration technology. If you are looking at the online platform, you can find all the above mentioned cheap range of smart phones from different brands.